共同生活在一个地球上，应该保护动物，maltreatment to animals is barbaric and uncivilized practice. 但是说动物濒临灭绝是exaggerated，禁止动物实验更是irrational，这篇关于动物话题雅思作文，希望对你们有帮助。
Wild animals have no place in the 21st century. Some people think that preventing these wild animals from dying out is a waste of resource. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.
Biological diversity has never been so threatened as it is today as a result of the process of human civilization. The various forms of pressure created by human activity have destroyed natural balance, led to the deterioration of natural habitats, genetic erosion and the rarity, even disappearance, of a number of plant and animal species.
As the pace of civilization accelerates, more people, taking more space, needing to use more natural resources, engaging in ever-growing consumption, impose severe deterioration on the habitat of animals. An increasing number of people come to realize that the disappearance of animals will result in serious threat to the equilibrium of ecosystem. Simply put, the extinction of hawks, a rat-eating bird seen in many regions, will result in the rapid propagation of rats. And rats, further, will destroy the prairies and threaten the other animals like gazelles, zebras and others, who live on grass and green lands. The coexistence of animals and human beings creates perfect harmony and brings about the vividness to our planet.
It is hard to imagine what our world would be like without animals. Sociologists also point out that the disappearance of animals can cause social and economic problems. Animal trade, as a supporting sector to the world economy, was very active before. However, the situation is beyond control since animal trade is very profitable and alluring. Many species cannot escape the adversity of being killed.
Certainly, our diet cannot be without meat. There are living stocks, which can provide us with sufficient and nutritious produce. Therefore, we need not to resort to wild animals, especially the endangered ones. To protect animals is to protect our living environment. Every individual should join efforts to keep the diversity of animals.
1. Keeping animals in zoos is an unnecessary restriction to their physical freedom.
2. Another point is that, most of the time, animals are punished to induce them to perform unnatural acts.
3. Finally, some animals find it hard to breed in captivity.
4. The breeding of pandas in captivity has been a topic of interest among animal scientists and researchers for quite some time.
5. Currently, this animal belongs to the endangered species list.
6. I firmly believe that animals should be left free to roam and run in the wild, instead of being kept in captivity for any purpose.
7. For that reason, people should uphold the rights of animals to live freely in this world.
8. In addition, people must support laws that prohibit poaching and the illegal fishing or killing of animals for profit.
9. All living things have the right to live.
10. Life, in any form, should be respected.
1. Animals are sometimes used in order to assess the effect of medicines and cosmetics on humans, but to what extent are they j necessary?
2. The most common argument against such experiments is that they are cruel.
3. Cruelty suggests that the animals used in the experiments undergo some kind of pain, discomfort or deformity.
4. This is understandably upsetting to many, who imagine the rabbit, mouse or frog that they cared for as a child having to endure such things.
5. The fewer cosmetic products people use, the fewer animals they have to slaughter.
6. I do not think of a single item of toiletry which would justify pain or death to an animal.
Some people think zoos are cruel and the zoos should be closed. However, some people think zoos are useful to protect the rare animals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
首先，我们可以确认这个题目的题型是议论文，包含两类人对动物园是否应该关闭有不同看法。所以两方的观点都要写，否则违背"address all parts of the task".
认真审题的同学们一定注意到了题目中的表达zoos are cruel and the zoos should be closed,意思是动物园应该被关闭是指对动物是残忍的，所以赞成动物园应该关闭的理由中观点1 不符合要求，与环境无关。
另外题目中另一些人认为zoos can protect the rare animals ,对象是rare animals,与它无关的都算走题。因此赞成动物园有用的观点中的第一个也不扣题。
1.agree to close the zoo
1)The zoo restricts the freedom of animals.
2)Animals are forced to change their instincts in the zoo.
2.agree that the zoo protects the rare animals
1) Zoos prevent rare animals from being poached
2) Zoos play a role in raising people's awareness to protect wild animals.